eHealth Week in Copenhagen 7-9 May 2012
|Time:||7.5.2012 09:00 - 9.5.2012 17:00|
|Description:||Here are some bits of eHealth Week 2012:
- One focus area will be the continuum of care from home to hospital and back to home demonstrating how information can flow between these different settings. It will include topics like patient empowerment and chronic diseases management focusing on investment and business opportunities in healthcare IT.
- The SME village is a new initiative at eHealth Week 2012, where small to medium enterprises (SME) will exhibit and bring new ideas, solutions and products to the healthcare IT industry. Showcase your products and gain visibility amongst international leaders and investors!
- With the endorsement of the ICT for Health Unit at the European Commission, TICBioMed is organising a Competition for rewarding the best eHealth solution of 2012 produced by an European SME.
- The economic crisis has changed how senior leaders must justify health IT investments. The 2012 CIO track is designed to give you the tools and information to navigate a changing landscape for top leaders from healthcare IT
Program includes for instance:
- mHealth Symposium (7th May)
- WoHIT 2012 Social Event (8th May)
- WoHIT 2012 track (8-9th May)